Explore our events
Be a part of our community
Elevate your network and business by becoming a part of our community at BOOM Peloton!
We regularly host online events every few months to discuss all things Electrification.
BOOM Peloton offers the chance to network, gain valuable insights on relevant topics, and collaborate on solutions together.
What is BOOM Peloton?
BOOM Peloton is an exclusive, invitation-only discussion designed to connect people and organisations working on the same challenge. Our Peloton events are designed to help share the “headwind” by discussing experiences, challenges, goals, and cutting-edge approaches to a specific topic.
How to join?
While this event is invite-only, express your interest by clicking the link to join our waitlist. Secure your spot now!
Check out our previous Pelotons
Electrifying Residential Properties
Electrifying Residential Properties – Session 1
Feb 21, 2023
- Jonathan Leake, SA Power Networks
- Murray Hogarth, Wattwatchers
- Kate Minter, Rewiring Australia
Electrifying Residential Properties – Session 2
April 18, 2023
- Natalie Isaacs, 1 Million Women
- Nicolette Boele, Smart Energy Council
- Tim Prosser, Climate Salad
Electrifying Residential Properties – Session 3
August 18, 2023
- Brent Clark, CEO & Founder, Wattblock
- Jenniy Gregory, Program Leader – RACE for Homes, RACE for 2030
- Jeremy McLeod, Founding Director, Breathe Architecture